September 27, 2011

believe and be satisfied


by Bruce Pointer:

Everyone longs to give themselves completely to someone, to have a deep relationship with another, to be loved thoroughly & exclusively, but God to a Christian says, no not until you are satisfied & fulfilled & content totally & unreservedly in Me, content to have an intensely personal & unique relationship with Me alone. I love you, my child, & until you discover that only in Me is your satisfaction to be found, you will not be capable of the perfect human relationship that I have planned for you. You will never be united with another until you are united with Me - exclusive of anything or anyone else, exclusive of any other desireds or longings. I want you to stop planning, stop wishing, and allow Me to give you the most thrilling plan existing - one that you cannot imagine. I want you to have the best! Please allow Me to bring it to you. You just keep watching Me, expecting the greatest things.Keep the satisfaction, know that I AM. Keep learning & listening to the things I tell you, and you must wait. Don't be anxious & don't worry. Don't look around at the things that others have gotten or that I have given them. Don't look at the things you think you want. Just keep on looking off & away up to Me or you'll miss what I have to show you. And then, when you are ready, I will surprise you with a love far more wonderful than you would ever dream of. You see, until you are ready and the one I have for you is ready, you have to wait. I am working this very minute to have both of you ready athe the same time. And until you are both satisfied exclusively with the life I have prepared for you through Me, you won't be able to experience with the life I have prepared for you through Me, you won't be able to experience the love that exemplifies your relationship with Me, and to enjoy materially & concretely the everlasting union of beauty & perfection & love that I offer you with Myself. I love you utterly : I am God Almighty. Believe & Be Satisfied!


SO refreshing. He needs to be our first love. After all, He loved us first and His love for us is completely unconditional and it knows no limits!

3 comments:

  1. This is definitely one of my favorite quotes! Thanks for the reminder! :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me tear up because I now know how true it is. I went through a lot of relationships without being fully satisfied in God, and He was calling me to love Him completely the whole time. Once I finally let go of what I thought I needed in a guy, and trusted what the Lord KNEW, he brought my husband into my life. I am forever grateful for that grace and wish it upon everyone else because it is amazing! Thank you so much for sharing.

    Much love,
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!! It took me a little while to realize this...and I kept wondering why I wasn't totally fulfilled.

    ReplyDelete

let me know what you think! :)