August 17, 2011

so random..so spontaneous.


so I never ever talk about myself in detail on here. It's more of a blog where I write down my thoughts.. kind of like a journal? But today I am switching it up. I am stealing this idea from one of my favorite ladies, Meg over at http://allmylovemeg.blogspot.com/. I'm not cool enough to know how to make a word into a link.... that you just have to click on :) without further adieu, this is a look into the life of Emily!

first things first, I have a new coffee addiction. I now drink about two cups a day... this is strange. really strange. I used to despise this stuff. I think it has something to do with the energy it gives me?! who knows.. :)


A. age: almost 21?

B. bed size: queen!

C. chore you hate: I actually don't mind cleaning. If I babysit for you and your house and kitchen are a mess, consider it cleaned by the time you come home. hmm if I had to choose though, I could live without cleaning toilets.

D. dogs: yes. my Yorkie, Jake :)

E. essential start to your day: shower. if I don't have that, then I never fully wake up.

F. favorite color: tan. or beige. or mocha. the color of my coffee.

G. gold or silver: i'm a silver girl myself

H. height: 5'4''? maybe? ..short stuff

I. instruments you play: none anymore. LOVE piano, though.

J. job title: nanny. mhm, no taxes!

K. kids: that is a negative. not yet!

L. live in: the South and couldn't be happier.

M. maiden name: well, if I am not married yet...then do I have one? my last name? hmm.

N. nickname: Em, Emmie or Ems

O. overnight hospital stays: actually, none! I now need a piece of wood to knock on..

P. pet peeve: hoods inside out. I know, shallow.

Q. quote: today? because it changes every day. "You’ll give up on yourself before God will."

R. righty or left: righty

S. siblings: two brothers, no sisters. I'm not bitter..;)

T. time you wake up: gosh, it all depends. I like to sleep in, though. A little too much? ..maybe.

U. university attended: I go to a college..not a university. still count? :)

V. vegetables you dislike: let me think about that. NONE! love veggies.

W. what makes you run late: a bad hair day. ohh, the vanity.

X. x-rays you've had: teeth stuff.

Y. yummy food: if it's food, it's yummy.

Z. zoo animals: PENGUINS <3


ok so now that I feel like I am in middle school again with the surveys... i will be done. This was fun, though. Thanks for the idea, Megs!


love you sweet sisters!



5 comments:

  1. It is nice to get to know you more emily :) You are sooo blonde! I love it :) I am a blonde fanatic myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this post and getting to know more about you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. youre adorable :) and you have a yorkue?!? I'm jealo. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, this is cute. Nice to finally meet you Emily

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, I love your pet peeve - totally get it!

    ReplyDelete

let me know what you think! :)