March 23, 2011

this is short and sweet, but has really been on my heart lately.

how wonderful it is to know that I am a child of the King, that we as believers in Christ are co-heirs with Him. He holds us through it all and in it all. He is the One that keeps us going every single day. It is the Lord Jesus that has forgiven us for ALL of our sins- past, present and future. He has washed me clean. My sins had left a crimson stain and HE washed them white as snow. That absolutely blows my mind. An undeserving, wretched, messed up sinner like me is made righteous in God's eyes... through the work of Christ on the cross. I am forgiven. You have been forgiven through the shed blood of the sweet Savior Jesus Christ. Reflect on that and be still, knowing that He is God. He is good. He loves you so much :)


be blessed,


6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily! you have a wonderful blog!
    I have another blog: godislovedevos.blogspot.com
    and I would love to have you guest post! you are so gifted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. Thank you for this reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AMEN! Those are such beautiful word! God is beyond amazing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a beautiful, beautiful reminder :)

    ReplyDelete

let me know what you think! :)