March 28, 2011

Love Letter



"We love him, because he first loved us." 1 John 4:19

If that doesn't get you excited then I don't know what WILL! God loves us first- remember that and take some time to meditate on that. God loved me for eighteen plus years before I loved Him. He was so patient with me, so gentle with me and yet so jealous for me. I am so thankful that He rescued me from what I deserve. He loves me and has always loved me. He loves you and He has always loved you, even before the beginning of time! WAY before you were even born. Psalm 139 says,13 "For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb." You have been created and made and thought-out and planned with LOVE. An agape love which only God can give. Listen to the words of this video and be moved.... it will change and stir your heart- promise. Oh yeah and ONE more thing :) Scroll down to the bottom of my page and pause the music player so you can hear the video above! Thanks you all!


be blessed, always

2 comments:

  1. I've often thought about how wonderful that is. Now that I'm a mom, I think about God's love even more often. I mean, I would do anything for my little girl, and I love her more than I love air. Therefore, I can only imagine how much stronger God's love is for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... this is such a beautiful reminder of God's love for us. I love the thought that "He is jealous of me" and that he loves me more than I can imagine or even describe. sigh. Our God is awesome!

    hope you have a blessed week!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

let me know what you think! :)